| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Before I was famous... https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11329 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Finderskeepers [ Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Before I was famous... |
Found some neat shots of engines we all know and love now, when they toiled in obscurity. [img]http://www.webpraxis.ab.ca/vrr/steam/us/gw/pics/VR[hN7At0PFkTY]_90.jpg[/img] |
|
| Author: | Finderskeepers [ Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Before I was famous... |
And this one sporting a horrendous stack and headlight, but otherwise little changed [img]http://www.webpraxis.ab.ca/vrr/steam/us/nw/pics/VR[LUmf1r9Jf3U]_475c.jpg[/img] |
|
| Author: | Finderskeepers [ Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Before I was famous... |
This picture probably hasn't changed much over the years [img]http://www.webpraxis.ab.ca/vrr/steam/us/nn/pics/VR[LjveO5CGU4I]_40.jpg[/img] |
|
| Author: | Finderskeepers [ Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:58 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Before I was famous... |
Ahh, hard to believe she'll have been cold for 10 years next month. Sorry to have missed the greatest rebirth of steam in my lifetime. [img]http://www.webpraxis.ab.ca/vrr/steam/us/nw/pics/VR[LUmf1r9Jf3U]_611zk.jpg[/img] |
|
| Author: | johnacraft [ Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: about your links |
The links you are posting are specifically designed not to be reposted. They are "temporary" links that simply stop being valid after a while, probably when your session at the other web site times out. JAC |
|
| Author: | Finderskeepers [ Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: about your links |
Ah, nuts, kinda like "this message will self-destruct in 30 minutes". Never heard of this. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|