| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| RYPN Links https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11332 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Ted Miles [ Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | RYPN Links |
RYPN, I tryed the Links page again this morning and found it is still, down. I hope that which ever of you guys, Hume?. can find the time to finish the upgrade. That longest list of connections for the Railroad Preservation world is one of the best things that you have here! I have had a chance to see many highly interesting preservation projects that I would never have known otherwise. I went to one far away museum web site so many times that I eventually signed up as a member! Hope to see them again soon. Ted Miles |
|
| Author: | doowoppie [ Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: RYPN Links |
Hi Ted Yes it is a big set of links and each one has to be verified one by one. It is a time consuming task to check each one so we have to be patient and wait on them to be finished. Andrew Martin |
|
| Author: | Hume Kading [ Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: RYPN Links |
Mr. Doowoopie is refering to the task of weeding out all the dead links in the database which he is assisting in doing. The new code will have a feature to do this automatically. So, things are in work, and I hope it won't be too much longer. But, we have to work around our day jobs (classes) as time permits. My thanks to doowoopie and David Collison for their efforts in assisting the process. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|