It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 8:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: That Diner in Schnectady
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:26 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:10 am
Posts: 2499
Hi RYPN'ers,I am sadded to hear of the attack. Hackers come without mercy.I got to vist the roadside diner in Schnectady that is supposedly made from an ancient D&H dining car. Well, it could be, but from my exterior-only perusal, it is hard to find any railroad car there. I have pictures I will post in a day or two.Rob


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: