It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 8:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Edaville Mt,Uhann,,,the rail's are gone
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:07 am 

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:27 pm
Posts: 604
Location: Milford,Mass
I just received my latest CallBoy from the Mass Bay RRE,,the track is now gone ,,,over Mt,Uhann,,,I believe Doug Scott took the photo's,,and if you see the pic's,,,it does remind you of when the rail's of the Sandy River were be tore up in Maine....I just thought that I would pass this bit of new's along....Pat..


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Edaville Mt,Uhann,,,the rail's are gone
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:59 pm 

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:24 pm
Posts: 283
Location: New Jersey
Any photos on the internet?

_________________
Eric Bolton
Superintendent/Owner
East Tigard & Southern RR Co.


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: