| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Edaville MtUhannthe rail's are gone https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17532 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Pat Fahey [ Mon May 23, 2005 11:07 am ] |
| Post subject: | Edaville Mt,Uhann,,,the rail's are gone |
I just received my latest CallBoy from the Mass Bay RRE,,the track is now gone ,,,over Mt,Uhann,,,I believe Doug Scott took the photo's,,and if you see the pic's,,,it does remind you of when the rail's of the Sandy River were be tore up in Maine....I just thought that I would pass this bit of new's along....Pat.. |
|
| Author: | Eric B. NJMT [ Mon May 23, 2005 2:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Edaville Mt,Uhann,,,the rail's are gone |
Any photos on the internet? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|