| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Steamtown this weekend https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17550 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Matt S [ Tue May 24, 2005 7:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Steamtown this weekend |
I am thinking about making a stop in Scranton either this Sunday or Monday. I can't spend all day - have to visit family, will there be steam running in the yard? There are mainline excursions for saturday, sunday AND monday right? I didn't know if they would still have another engine running in the yard on monday. Im thinking I will probably be there on monday if I make it at all, so is there a chance to see two engines running that day? And just out of curiosity how hard is it to chase to Tobyhanna?thanks,Matt |
|
| Author: | tim o'm [ Wed May 25, 2005 11:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Steamtown this weekend |
The Scranton Limited will run at 10:30, 11:30, 1:00 and 2:30 on each of those days. This trip is included in the park admission fee of $6.00 per adult. Canadian Pacific no. 2317 will lead this short trip through the railroad yard. Out and back, the ride takes approximately 30 min. Schedule and power may change, but unlikely. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|