It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Steamtown this weekend
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:49 pm 

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:21 pm
Posts: 34
I am thinking about making a stop in Scranton either this Sunday or Monday. I can't spend all day - have to visit family, will there be steam running in the yard? There are mainline excursions for saturday, sunday AND monday right? I didn't know if they would still have another engine running in the yard on monday. Im thinking I will probably be there on monday if I make it at all, so is there a chance to see two engines running that day? And just out of curiosity how hard is it to chase to Tobyhanna?thanks,Matt


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steamtown this weekend
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:25 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:24 pm
Posts: 462
Location: Scranton, PA
The Scranton Limited will run at 10:30, 11:30, 1:00 and 2:30 on each of those days. This trip is included in the park admission fee of $6.00 per adult. Canadian Pacific no. 2317 will lead this short trip through the railroad yard. Out and back, the ride takes approximately 30 min. Schedule and power may change, but unlikely.


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: