| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Costa Rica Railway Books https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18271 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | tomgears [ Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Costa Rica Railway Books |
Hello folks,If anyone is interested in Central American narrow gauge (42inch) they are selling a paperback book on the railways of Costa Rica. It is not real think but it is loaded with information and in English. Copies are selling for $15 and I would be happy to pick up a copy or two if anyone can't live without one. email me at tgears1@comcast.net I am riding the Tico Train Tour from San Jose on Sunday and will post some information when I get back.Tom Gears |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|