It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: The Tin Man
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:29 pm 

Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:19 pm
Posts: 37
I tried the number for the Tin Man. I heard, "This call cannot be completed as dialed". Was the correct number given? 800-827-9743?


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Tin Man
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:45 pm 

Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:18 pm
Posts: 150
That 800# was on one of his flyers. Try this local number instead from switchboard.com. If I recall correctly, he's not at the store all the time, so you may have to wait for a call back, but the products are worth the wait.The Tin Man532 Grant StTroy, OH 45373-3124 Phone: (937) 339-2315


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Tin Man
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:08 pm 

Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:12 pm
Posts: 12
I called the number you listed for the Tin Man. The number is no longer in service. Any other options?


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Tin Man
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:21 am 

Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:18 pm
Posts: 150
Ryan Beck wrote:
I called the number you listed for the Tin Man. The number is no longer in service. Any other options?
Well, I guess the last try would be drop a line to the address I gave, and if there is no response or it comes back return to sender... then he may have moved or is out of business. When I have some time, I'll look further.


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: