| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| The Tin Man https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18294 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | S. Wayne Eissele [ Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | The Tin Man |
I tried the number for the Tin Man. I heard, "This call cannot be completed as dialed". Was the correct number given? 800-827-9743? |
|
| Author: | ray dewley [ Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The Tin Man |
That 800# was on one of his flyers. Try this local number instead from switchboard.com. If I recall correctly, he's not at the store all the time, so you may have to wait for a call back, but the products are worth the wait.The Tin Man532 Grant StTroy, OH 45373-3124 Phone: (937) 339-2315 |
|
| Author: | Ryan Beck [ Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The Tin Man |
I called the number you listed for the Tin Man. The number is no longer in service. Any other options? |
|
| Author: | ray dewley [ Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The Tin Man |
Ryan Beck wrote: I called the number you listed for the Tin Man. The number is no longer in service. Any other options? Well, I guess the last try would be drop a line to the address I gave, and if there is no response or it comes back return to sender... then he may have moved or is out of business. When I have some time, I'll look further.
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|