| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Need help with original EMD order number. https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18326 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | dlocable [ Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Need help with original EMD order number. |
Gang,I'm trying to find the original EMD order number for a SouthernRailway, E8. The original Southern road number was 6914 and the EMDframe number is 2063A9.Surely somebody out there has a secret decoder list.Thanks,Bob |
|
| Author: | M_Overlander [ Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Need help with original EMD order number. |
Having sent an email response to my friend and co-restorer on this, I thought i'd be sure anyone here who might be hunting similar info could find what I found. This link seems really good for this type of questions:http://community-2.webtv.net/ajkristopans/so try it out if needed. Regards, Mike O. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|