| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| ET&WNC 12 returns https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18362 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | TweetsieEngineer [ Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | ET&WNC 12 returns |
Tweetsie is having its first railfan weekend this coming saturday. Here are some shots of #12 in the shop lettered in her 1936 ET&WNC schemehttp://www.geocities.com/tsscasey99/railfan.html |
|
| Author: | p51 [ Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ET&WNC 12 returns |
Any chance it'll stay painted ET for a few days past this weekend?I'm going to be in the area starting Monday. This was months before this repaint job was announced. Or will it be back to it's park lettering before I get to see her on the following friday? |
|
| Author: | TweetsieEngineer [ Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ET&WNC 12 returns |
After sunday the plan is to have it relettered to Tweetsie RR, before the next friday, im unsure when it will be relettered. Tim |
|
| Author: | Dave Crosby [ Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:55 am ] |
| Post subject: | Who else is coming down? |
Looks great, can't wait to see it this weekend. Any other fellow RYPN'ers heading down?Dave Crosby |
|
| Author: | scrmcurator [ Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Who else is coming down? |
Dave Crosby wrote: Looks great, can't wait to see it this weekend. Any other fellow RYPN'ers heading down?Dave Crosby I'm going to head up there tomorrow (Sunday). I'd hoped to come up for the whole weekend but the other SCRM guys who'd originally said they wanted to come bailed. It's been 10-15 years since I've been to Tweetsie so I'm looking forward to it.
|
|
| Author: | scrmcurator [ Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ET&WNC 12 returns |
My pix from the doubleheader are on my personal website. Here's a sample and a link:http://206.74.77.132/trippix/Tweetsie/Tweetsie.html |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|