| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| CP 5361 https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18400 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | bobyar2001 [ Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | CP 5361 |
Stored at Depew, NY:http://naphotos.nerail.org/showpic/?photo=200508190731487050.jpg&bydate%3A81 |
|
| Author: | Kevin Gillespie [ Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: CP 5361 |
Who owns this engine, and are there any plans for it? |
|
| Author: | Richard Glueck [ Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: CP 5361 |
What I know for certain is that she was used in CP snow melter service. What I've heard, but can't confirm is she was left out in winter with water still in the boiler. I don't know about her rods and running gear either. Is she the last CP Mike of this design? I'd love to see her restored to operation. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|