Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

EMD F-Unit Windshield Gaskets
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18490
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Dave McGuire [ Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:48 pm ]
Post subject:  EMD F-Unit Windshield Gaskets

Does anyone have any info. on a sources for the rubber gaskets used in F-unit windshields? I have a rather quick need to procure at least one within the next week or so. I'm having a windshield replaced and have a supplier for that, but they do not have any info on gasket sources. I'd rather not have to use the previous gasket material already in place due to the obvious fit and leakage problems that would arise.Thanks for any help out there,Dave McGuirePhila. Chapter NRHS

Author:  mxdata [ Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: EMD F-Unit Windshield Gaskets

Dave, the place to start is Rail Systems Inc. (RSI) in Houma, Louisiana. If they do not have it available they can probably guide you to a supplier.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/