It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: INteresting Book found on Ebay
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:49 pm 

Hi EverybodyHere is a link to an interesting book on Ebay. I dont usually post ebay sales here but I think this one is interesting enough to be worth it.http://cgi.ebay.com/1935-LOCOMOTIVE-TRA ... wItemCheck out the sellers other Items to, he has lots of them Railroad Related.Andrew


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Interesting Book found on Ebay
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:07 am 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:22 pm
Posts: 78
Location: Saint Clair, MI
Taylor has a TON of great historical books for sale, I've purchased one myself. EXTREMELY INFORMATIVE if you find the right book for whatever restoration project you're working on, or if you're looking to create something in it's original historical context, they're good for that too. Some books are fairly cheap, but some of the more popular ones I've had to drop out after they got above $45 or so. The one I got was from 1942 and in what I would call MINT condition! So far, I haven't seen any brand-specific books, but they are more generic textbooks that describe in GREAT detail the parts and operation of each component with diagrams and charts and drawing galore! If you or your museum is in need of a reference guide for a particular subject, keep this person on your "watch" list... new books pop up all the time, and Taylor is a pleasant person to deal with... just don't expect feedback if that matters to you! I still haven't received mine, even after an email thanking him/her for the book! Oh well, that's the eBay way, not the first time, not the last!Good reads if you need historical reference!Dave Jandron


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: