It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 10:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Strasburg questions
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:44 pm 

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:24 pm
Posts: 283
Location: New Jersey
Hey.I was out at Strasburg on Monday. Me and my friend were looking around and we noticed that the 31 was in the shop. Is she in for repairs or is she just back there to make room for Thomas? 2nd question. What's the word on the #4 or can that not be mentioned for some reason? Final question. I heard a while back that you were planning on building a round house with turntable. Is this true and if it is where is it going to go and when?Thanks for your time. O also if Kelly Anderson could contact me by privet message I have a question I would like to ask you.-Eric Bolton

_________________
Eric Bolton
Superintendent/Owner
East Tigard & Southern RR Co.


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: