| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Lake Whatcom Railway Questions https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18511 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Christian S. [ Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Lake Whatcom Railway Questions |
[redacted] |
|
| Author: | Josh Wallis [ Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lake Whatcom Railway Questions |
From what I understand, 1070's boiler was condemned back in the late 90s. It is stored inside the enginehouse at Wickersham. I got to ride in the cab of this engine about fifteen years ago and it was a pretty short ride. My understanding is that it was once a considerably longer ride. It's a shame that 1070 is not running-it's a nice little tourist railroad. |
|
| Author: | Josh Wallis [ Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lake Whatcom Railway Questions |
From what I understand, 1070's boiler was condemned back in the late 90s. It is stored inside the enginehouse at Wickersham. I got to ride in the cab of this engine about fifteen years ago and it was a pretty short ride. My understanding is that it was once a considerably longer ride. It's a shame that 1070 is not running-it's a nice little tourist railroad. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|