| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Strasburg questions https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18514 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Eric B. NJMT [ Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Strasburg questions |
Hey.I was out at Strasburg on Monday. Me and my friend were looking around and we noticed that the 31 was in the shop. Is she in for repairs or is she just back there to make room for Thomas? 2nd question. What's the word on the #4 or can that not be mentioned for some reason? Final question. I heard a while back that you were planning on building a round house with turntable. Is this true and if it is where is it going to go and when?Thanks for your time. O also if Kelly Anderson could contact me by privet message I have a question I would like to ask you.-Eric Bolton |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|