| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| TRAIN and ARM 2005 https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18529 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | gmray [ Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | TRAIN and ARM 2005 |
ARM is just around the corner and I was just wondering how many of y'all will be attending? Three folks from TVRM will be there.Only one month remains to get the convention rate at the Choo Choo Holiday Inn for TRAIN. October 11th is the cut-off date for the $79 per night rate. Make those reservations now! |
|
| Author: | Jim Lundquist [ Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: TRAIN and ARM 2005 |
Hi Mark:I'll be at your place in November. |
|
| Author: | Ken Middlebrook [ Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: TRAIN and ARM 2005 |
Mark,I will be headed to Strasburg for ARM and am planning to visit Steamtown and Altoona on the days immediately prior to the convention with alot of driving across PA in between. Sorry, the pocketbook will not allow for a second trip to TVRM.Ken MiddlebrookCalifornia Trolley and Railroad Corporation |
|
| Author: | Walter [ Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: TRAIN and ARM 2005 |
Mark, I don't post here frequently, but I will be attending ARM as a representative of the Anthracite Railroads Historical Society. I'm hoping to learn more about what it takes to develop and run a museum and/or archival storage facility. The ARHS Board is making plans for archival storage and working to decide how we should best preserve our collection of prototype equipment. I'm really looking forward to the seminar on Steel Car Preservation, as we own two sister cars to the LV parlor car at the RRM of Pa. Ours have been languishing for too long and really need some attention. I look forward to meeting some of the people I've read postings from on this forum at the convention.WalterARHS President |
|
| Author: | Andy Nold [ Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: TRAIN and ARM 2005 |
On that Wednesday, I am flying to Philadelphia with enough layover time to hopefully ride the renewed streetcar line and then catch the 647 Keystone to Lancaster for taxi ride to the host hotel. If anybody is at the station when the train comes in (5:51 pm) we can share a cab. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|