| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Which engine will be running this weekend at Huckleberry RR? https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18542 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | ctjacks [ Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Which engine will be running this weekend at Huckleberry RR? |
I will be Owosso and would like to see the 464 if I can.Chris J. |
|
| Author: | HuckleBerry Foamer [ Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Which engine will be running this weekend at Huckleberry |
I believe the park is closed this weekend, while they prepare for the holloween train.I take it you are stopping by SRI this weekend? |
|
| Author: | Martyhuck [ Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Which engine will be running this weekend at Huckleberry |
The correct answer is none. As Jason posted, we are shut down until Ghost Train, which starts October 8 and runs every evening until Halloween. Unless a problem develops we will be using 464 the rest of the year, Ghost Train and Christmas. We still have 62 service days left on the Ten-Wheeler, and as long as she passes her annual inspection we will run her 10 - 12 days a year until June 2011. |
|
| Author: | jimwrinn [ Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Opportunity with the Mudhen next month. |
Details are still coming together, but I am working on an opportunity at the Huckleberry for some photos with the Mudhen. It would be scheduled to take advantage of PM 1225's outing at Bay City Oct. 15-16. If you're interested, email me at Wrinnbo@aol.com. Cheers! Jim Wrinn |
|
| Author: | HuckleBerry Foamer [ Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Opportunity with the Mudhen next month. |
Is this going to be an actual photoshoot type of thing, or just visiting the park and taking pictures?I am intersted if this is something that will be set up where I can actually get some decent photos. Now that my 'L' glass just came in for my cameras ('L' Lenses are very high quality lenses, and cost a fortune) I can actually get some REALLY detailed photos. Up until now, the picture quality on my camera has been limited by my cheaper lenses.There is one particular shot that I have been dying to pull off for quite a while now, but I have to wait until there are leaves on the ground, and the trees are full of color. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|