It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Steam Locomotive Cast Iron Brake Shoes
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:01 pm 

Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:43 pm
Posts: 2
Owners / Operators , CMO's ...... Ft Wayne Railroad Historical Society is doing a casting run of Locomotive Brake shoes Size A-24. These are Driver shoes that are unavailable on the open market and is a very time limited offer. Anyone who is interested please contact me off list for particulars ( I will email drawings, specs and costs) . I have already contacted a good portion of you already so disregard this if I have already discussed this with you , for those who I have not contacted I welcome you to get in touch with me. These shoes ARE UNAVAILABLE by anyone and time is very limited in getting an order in, In essence this is last call to participate. After this run I can not say if the patterns will be available ever again and these shoes where refused to be made by the major suppliers I contacted. Please contact myself (Rich Young) at the email listed below as I am coordinating this and the final order is going in shortly.Thanks,Rich YoungFWRHSRyoungceo@yahoo.com


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: