| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Looking for Fort Eustis footage of USA #610 https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18599 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Steve Freer [ Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Looking for Fort Eustis footage of USA #610 |
Does anyone out there have footage of the 2-8-0's operating at Ft. Eustis? Specifically looking for 610 but some of the double- and/or triple-headers would be fine. For possible inclusion in historical perspective production of TVRM, home of #610. |
|
| Author: | Allan Fisher [ Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Looking for Fort Eustis footage of USA #610 |
I have some color photos from Feb/Mar 1966 of #610 - and can't remember if I have 8 mm footage also. Will see what I have on VCR. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|