| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Brookville Locomotive Manuals https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18600 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Allan Fisher [ Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Brookville Locomotive Manuals |
Looking for copy of original "owner's" manuals for a 1.5 ton 2- foot gauge Brookville Locomotive, Model BSA, Engine No. Y112 19373. |
|
| Author: | nickbnwd [ Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Brookville Locomotive Manuals |
Allan, I'm not sure there is a specific owners manual printed by Brookville. They may have a file on your unit, it depends on what survived the flood. I do have some info on other Brookvilles... many of the components were standard, some of what I have may also apply to your unit. I do have a drawing of the "Type C" final chain drive which your unit likely has. Please contact me off-line, n5damore is at icubed.com |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|