It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Brookville Locomotive Manuals
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:09 pm 

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:22 pm
Posts: 4
Looking for copy of original "owner's" manuals for a 1.5 ton 2- foot gauge Brookville Locomotive, Model BSA, Engine No. Y112 19373.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brookville Locomotive Manuals
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:24 pm 

Allan, I'm not sure there is a specific owners manual printed by Brookville. They may have a file on your unit, it depends on what survived the flood. I do have some info on other Brookvilles... many of the components were standard, some of what I have may also apply to your unit. I do have a drawing of the "Type C" final chain drive which your unit likely has. Please contact me off-line, n5damore is at icubed.com


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: