Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

2100
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18865
Page 1 of 1

Author:  firefighter25dfd [ Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:53 pm ]
Post subject:  2100

has the 2100 arrived in tacoma yet/??? anyone have any pics???

Author:  Dispatcher K [ Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2100

The last information available is that the locomotive is being held at the BNSF yard in New Westminster, British Columbia, due to paperwork problems.

Author:  Hume Kading [ Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Reading 2100

http://www.rypn.org/RyPN/briefs/viewbriefs.asp?filename=051110004441.txtPictures of it in Woodinville yesterday.

Author:  BNsd40-2 [ Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Reading 2100

As of 11-10-05 this evening the 2100 and coaches are in Tacoma,WA.Dan

Author:  p51 [ Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Reading 2100

This morning, I had the day off and I drove right up to where 2100 issitting at CEECO (a local place that does rebuilding work on locomotives located at the Port of Tacoma) and asked around. An employee even said I could take a picture from anyplace I could actually drive my Jeep. Sadly, I only had my film camera so I can't post it here.2100 is indeed sitting in CEECO as of 10AM this morning, inside some kind of open-ended structure kind of looking like a tube. You can barely see the running gears from the road, but the Tender is sitting out in the open. The guy I talked with says they planned on having it back on the rails and hauled back across the highway to the Tacoma Rail yard by the middle of this coming week. All the passenger cars are in TR's yard as well. I also noticed they had their own passenger cars in the yard with the running lights lit. I don't know what's up with that...

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/