Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

Gerlach Nevada water tank
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18912
Page 1 of 1

Author:  bobyar2001 [ Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Gerlach, Nevada water tank

Apparently still standing?http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cgi?march04/03-07-04/Gerlach_NV_040209_0003.jpg

Author:  JBB [ Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Gerlach, Nevada water tank

On a recent trip to Gerach, NV last month the water tank was still standing. I also noticed a few flyers around town head-lined something like "Save Our Water Tank." The flyers also had a drawing of the tank and information on how to donate to this local endeavor. JBB

Author:  daniel3197 [ Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:55 pm ]
Post subject:  LIVE webcam view-- Gerlach, Nevada water tank

YES apparently so according to this LIVE webcam page of Gerlach NV that I was lucky enough to find discussed out in railfan land. I am VERY surprised that someone put a LIVE webcam up in such a remote location: http://rawfire.torche.com/~taz/webcam/gerlach.htm--- Daniel
bobyar2001 wrote:
Apparently still standing?http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cgi?march04/03-07-04/Gerlach_NV_040209_0003.jpg

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/