It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: SC Rail History website
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:36 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:17 am
Posts: 614
Location: Taylors, SC
For a couple years now I've wanted to create a central website to collect as much information on South Carolina railroads as possible. I've finally gotten it up and running:http://206.74.77.132/~scrailhistory/articlelive/You can also reach the site from my personal home page, scrmcurator.com.At the moment it's only got my research on it, and not all of that. I'll be adding more pix over the next few weeks. I need help to cover the state more completely, however. The intent of this site is to provide a central location for railroad historians to collect and share their research. Registration as an Author is free, as is access to all the info on the site.

_________________
Matt Conrad -- scrmcurator@yahoo.com
Join the secret world of trains.
Feel the pleasure, touch the pain.
Drift into yesterday. --Jethro Tull


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: