Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

SC Rail History website
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18947
Page 1 of 1

Author:  scrmcurator [ Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:36 pm ]
Post subject:  SC Rail History website

For a couple years now I've wanted to create a central website to collect as much information on South Carolina railroads as possible. I've finally gotten it up and running:http://206.74.77.132/~scrailhistory/articlelive/You can also reach the site from my personal home page, scrmcurator.com.At the moment it's only got my research on it, and not all of that. I'll be adding more pix over the next few weeks. I need help to cover the state more completely, however. The intent of this site is to provide a central location for railroad historians to collect and share their research. Registration as an Author is free, as is access to all the info on the site.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/