| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Lehigh Valley EMC SW1 #112 https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18962 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | scottychaos [ Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Lehigh Valley EMC SW1 #112 |
This unit was discussed here awhile back.I know one or two individuals or groups were attempting to locate the owner, with the intent of preserving this engine..any new updates on her status?I started a webpage for a model of 112 that I have started..I would also like to help her get preserved!http://gold.mylargescale.com/Scottychaos/SW1thanks,Scot |
|
| Author: | Tom Cornillie [ Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lehigh Valley EMC SW1 #112 |
For more info on this unit, I suggest asking at:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LocoNotes/I have often received useful information from here.The 112 is really a jem. It would be a great case for preserving as is since so much of the original fabric is intact. Also a great case for listing on the National Register of Historic Places.Tom Cornillie |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|