It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Lehigh Valley EMC SW1 #112
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:28 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:56 am
Posts: 604
Location: Rochester, NY
This unit was discussed here awhile back.I know one or two individuals or groups were attempting to locate the owner, with the intent of preserving this engine..any new updates on her status?I started a webpage for a model of 112 that I have started..I would also like to help her get preserved!http://gold.mylargescale.com/Scottychaos/SW1thanks,Scot


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lehigh Valley EMC SW1 #112
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:07 pm 

For more info on this unit, I suggest asking at:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LocoNotes/I have often received useful information from here.The 112 is really a jem. It would be a great case for preserving as is since so much of the original fabric is intact. Also a great case for listing on the National Register of Historic Places.Tom Cornillie


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: