It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Streetcar air compressor re-manufacturer
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:57 am 

Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 88
Location: San Francisco, CA.
Greetings:Does any one have any sources (vendors) whom may be able to rebuild of the air compressor portion only for an old National air compressor. I have had a local shop look at it, but they asked if I knew of any one else who maybe a better source than themselves. Thank youKarl Johnson


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Streetcar air compressor re-manufacturer
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:36 am 

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:57 am
Posts: 2599
Location: Faulkland, Delaware
While I have not had any compressors rebuilt for streetcars, I have had many compressors rebuilt working in the power plant industry. Any decent machine shop should be up to the task.

_________________
Tom Gears
Wilmington, DE

Maybe it won't work out. But maybe seeing if it does will be the best adventure ever.


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: