Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

Fillmore & Western 2-8-0 #51
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19216
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Christian S. [ Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Fillmore & Western 2-8-0 #51

[redacted]

Author:  Ed Kelley [ Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fillmore & Western 2-8-0 #51

It was returned a few years ago to its owner in Boulder, CO, (the President of the Boulder Scientific Co, I believe) from which the F&W leased it.

Author:  bobyar2001 [ Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Fillmore & Western 2-8-0 #51

The owner, last I knew, was John Birmingham, of the afore-named scientific firm in Boulder. His equipment used to be stored on a siding off the Great Western Railway in nearby Mead, Colorado. I suspect the 51 is stored there also.

Author:  bobyar2001 [ Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:26 am ]
Post subject:  Nice photo of 51.

On Jim Burrill's website:http://colorado.railfan.net/Art_two/2artb6.html

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/