| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Streetcar air compressor re-manufacturer https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19220 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | kjohnson [ Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | Streetcar air compressor re-manufacturer |
Greetings:Does any one have any sources (vendors) whom may be able to rebuild of the air compressor portion only for an old National air compressor. I have had a local shop look at it, but they asked if I knew of any one else who maybe a better source than themselves. Thank youKarl Johnson |
|
| Author: | tomgears [ Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:36 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Streetcar air compressor re-manufacturer |
While I have not had any compressors rebuilt for streetcars, I have had many compressors rebuilt working in the power plant industry. Any decent machine shop should be up to the task. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|