Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

Beacon Park roundhouse
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19268
Page 1 of 1

Author:  bobyar2001 [ Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Beacon Park roundhouse

Beacon Park roundhouse, Allston, Mass., 1931. Last I knew, the roundhouse, or part of it, still existed, used as storage. http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cgi?m ... b+a557.jpg

Author:  Stephen Hussar [ Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Beacon Park roundhouse

Never knew. I drive by there at least twice a week. No idea where that roundhouse might have been...We're talking about the area behind the Doubletree Hotel, the site of the old Coca-Cola Bottling Plant, right? (The Coke plant had one of those giant signs with the words Coca Cola spelled out in "chasing" lightbulbs. The sign was saved when the plant came down and has since disappeared)If there's a piece of the roundhouse still standing I'd love to know where to look, if anyone knows.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/