| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Pueblo trolley question https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19309 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | bobyar2001 [ Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Pueblo trolley question |
I vaguely recall hearing of a plan to start a heritage trolley line in Pueblo, Colorado, but not sure if it was connected with the rail museum group at the depot there. Was there such a proposal, assuming I'm not confusing it with the Arizona folks who have already done so? Wasn't the trolley line in Pueblo an odd gauge, like 48 inches? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... gory=20199 http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cgi?m ... er_Day.jpg |
|
| Author: | caboose9 [ Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Pueblo trolley question |
"I recall hearing of a plan to start a heritage trolley line in Pueblo, Colorado, but not sure if it was connected with the rail museum group at the depot there." Hi, There is a trolley group in Colorado Springs but I'm unaware of such a group in Pueblo. http://colospringstrolleys.att.net Roger |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|