| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Question for Hume or whoever https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19504 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Scott [ Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Question for Hume or whoever |
Is there a way to have the threads display in chronological order? In the long threads particularly, it is very tedious and time-consuming to sort the order of the threads to make sense of the responses. Thanks. Scott |
|
| Author: | Hume Kading [ Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Question for Hume or whoever |
Are you speaking in flat view, threaded, or both? |
|
| Author: | Scott [ Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Duh! |
Hume: Thanks! I learn something every day. I was in threaded view (always have been, I guess) and switched it to flat and that puts all of them in order. Frankly, I never knew the option was there or what it meant. That helps me and will save me time. Thanks again! Scott |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|