| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Rigby roundhouse, 1997 https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19509 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | bobyar2001 [ Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Rigby roundhouse, 1997 |
Any update on this facility at S. Portland, Maine? Last I heard, it was scheduled for demolition. Did that happen? A former joint Maine Central, Boston & Maine, Portland Terminal site. http://photos.nerail.org/showpic/?photo ... date%3A101 |
|
| Author: | P2c3689 [ Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Rigby roundhouse, 1997 |
I was at Rigby a week or so ago and it was still standing at the time. I think this issue is, demolishing it requires money. Regards, Trevor H. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|