| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| okay, who up and messed with perfection?? https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19521 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | sc 'doc' lewis [ Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | okay, who up and messed with perfection?? |
in the past as i logged on to interchange, I had the option of listing the postings since my last visit. where's that option now?? what do i do to get it back? help!!!! sc 'doc' lewis |
|
| Author: | Chris Salmonson [ Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: okay, who up and messed with perfection?? |
It is showing for me. |
|
| Author: | tom casper [ Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: okay, who up and messed with perfection?? |
Not for me either, I miss it. I checked profile and couldn't find anything. What is up with the new board? Tom C. |
|
| Author: | Hume Kading [ Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: okay, who up and messed with perfection?? |
If you go to "Who is Online" after you log on the posts since last visit link shows up there. But, I think we did have it on the forum view page and can fix it that way again. But for now at least you can get to it until we fix it right. |
|
| Author: | pete mcfall [ Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: okay, who up and messed with perfection?? |
Is it me or is anyone else having log in problems, I log in and when I move around the board I have to keep logging in. |
|
| Author: | Hume Kading [ Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: okay, who up and messed with perfection?? |
People have been having log in, cookie, problems since we moved the forum from Interland to Sunserver. If you bypass the RyPN frames home page and go straight to the Interchange at http://rypn.sunserver.com/forum (bookmark), and/or delete any cookies that have rypn.org in them, it will fix your problem. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|