It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Current photo of Morehead and North Fork #11 needed for talk
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:48 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 399
Everyone,

As you are aware, I am putting together a presentation of the Morehead and North Fork Railroad for February 21, 2006.

I would like to have a current photo of the engine (Number 11) where its now in front of the depot in Everret PA. I was told that the engine was moved a few years back from Williams Grove.

If anyone could send me a jpeg I would be most grateful. You can send it to: mnfrailhist@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Take Care,

JD Johnson, Morehead and North Fork Railroad Historian


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: