| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Blogs https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19762 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Boyd Owens [ Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | Blogs |
Mid-Continent's Manager has started a blog for online updates of happenings there (http://blog.1385.org/). Any other museums doing blogs? |
|
| Author: | Bob Kutella [ Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Blogs |
More and more I am coming around to the idea of a blog for notes on a single project or other updates. Just when would I have time to do it?? But to answer your question, I find that there is a search engine just for blogs. http://blogsearch.google.com/ Just for a try I typed in keyword TROLLEY and got something over 56,000 hits. Obviously I need to improve my string for the search. Must be some rail preservation web logs somewhere. Bob Kutella |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|