| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Current photo of Morehead and North Fork #11 needed for talk https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19783 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jd johnson [ Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Current photo of Morehead and North Fork #11 needed for talk |
Everyone, As you are aware, I am putting together a presentation of the Morehead and North Fork Railroad for February 21, 2006. I would like to have a current photo of the engine (Number 11) where its now in front of the depot in Everret PA. I was told that the engine was moved a few years back from Williams Grove. If anyone could send me a jpeg I would be most grateful. You can send it to: mnfrailhist@hotmail.com Thanks in advance, Take Care, JD Johnson, Morehead and North Fork Railroad Historian |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|