| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Observation car "Independence" https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19786 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | firefighter25dfd [ Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:47 am ] |
| Post subject: | Observation car "Independence" |
What happened to the open platform car "Independence". I can remember it with the 614 on the coal runs in WV. Anyone have any current photos?? |
|
| Author: | co614 [ Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Observation car "Independence" |
I sold the car in 1988 to FMC Corp. headquartered I believe in Kansas City, Mo. I'm told they did a substantial amount of redecorating and have parked the car for years at their HQ building and use it on rare occassions for entertaining. I too would like to know its current status as I'd be interested if it's available(as has been rumored from time to time)?? Any pictures would be great. Thanks, Ross Rowland |
|
| Author: | Tom Cornillie [ Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Observation car "Independence" |
What was this car's history? Tom Cornillie |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|