It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Blogs
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:57 am 

Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:26 pm
Posts: 332
Location: Hammond, WI
Mid-Continent's Manager has started a blog for online updates of happenings there (http://blog.1385.org/). Any other museums doing blogs?

_________________
Boyd


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blogs
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:13 am 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:15 am
Posts: 718
Location: Illinois
More and more I am coming around to the idea of a blog for notes on a single project or other updates. Just when would I have time to do it??

But to answer your question, I find that there is a search engine just for blogs.

http://blogsearch.google.com/

Just for a try I typed in keyword TROLLEY and got something over 56,000 hits. Obviously I need to improve my string for the search. Must be some rail preservation web logs somewhere.

Bob Kutella


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: