It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 2:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: EJ&E 765
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:27 am 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:35 am
Posts: 8139
Location: Wilton, NY
Worked on the DM&IR at the last. Here at Gary, Indiana, 2002 and 2005:

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/locoPi ... px?id=6005


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: EJ&E 765
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:05 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:04 pm
Posts: 625
I think when I saw this locomotive back around 1990 it still had its lagging and jacket. At least that is gone now. This is a nice locomotive and fairly complete. I sure wish someone would take better care of her. Who owns it? I am assuming the City of Gary.

John Bohon


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: