| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| EJ&E 765 https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19839 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | bobyar2001 [ Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | EJ&E 765 |
Worked on the DM&IR at the last. Here at Gary, Indiana, 2002 and 2005: http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/locoPi ... px?id=6005 |
|
| Author: | John Bohon [ Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: EJ&E 765 |
I think when I saw this locomotive back around 1990 it still had its lagging and jacket. At least that is gone now. This is a nice locomotive and fairly complete. I sure wish someone would take better care of her. Who owns it? I am assuming the City of Gary. John Bohon |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|