| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Quincy & Torch Lake 3 https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20140 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | bobyar2001 [ Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Quincy & Torch Lake 3 |
At Flint, Michigan: http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPi ... ?id=172300 |
|
| Author: | Chris Salmonson [ Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Quincy & Torch Lake 3 |
I don't know if you can tell, but the firebox door is outside of the cab. |
|
| Author: | Ron Travis [ Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Quincy & Torch Lake 3 |
That is awsome. The last time I saw #3, it was in the Hancock engine house, partially disassembled. I see they have since separated the boiler from the frame. RTK |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|