| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Is Tom Lawson Jr. our there? https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20146 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jd johnson [ Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Is Tom Lawson Jr. our there? |
Everyone, According to J David Conrad, Tom Lawson Jr. is an expert on the Southern Iron and Equipment Co. in Atlanta. I posted last Friday a need to identify a builder's plate on an engine that was purchased from SI&E. If Mr. Lawson could, please contact me off line at www.mnfrailhist@hotmail.com If anyone else out there knows about this company, please let me know. I would be most grateful. If anyone can get me in contact with Mr. Lawson, I would appreciate it as well. Thanks, JD Johnson, Morehead and North Fork Railroad Historian |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|