It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: NYC 999 tour
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:04 pm 

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:12 pm
Posts: 45
I have an old picture of myself standing on the NYC 999 when the Central
put it on display at various locations across NY State. I'm not sure of the
year but I'm guessing 61' or 62'. I was born in 55' so I'd be around 6 or7
in this pic. The pic was taken at Canastota, NY that much I'm sure of but
lack any other details. Anybody have any info on this? Thanks.


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: