| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Simplex Brake Heads https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20171 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Ryan Scott [ Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Simplex Brake Heads |
I am sure someone here is familiar with Simplex brake rigging? I have several cars that are equipped with Simplex brake heads, with the associated spring loaded head retainers that keep the heads from toeing brakeshoes while released. I am looking for parts and was wondering if a mutation of the original company or supplier still exists. Thanks Ryan |
|
| Author: | E.B. Levin [ Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Simplex Brake Heads |
Hadady Corporation (708-596-5168) might have what you need. They have most of the old ASF patterns and are the major supplier of brake rigging components to the locomotive side. EBL |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|