| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Identify this locomotive? https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21815 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | bobyar2001 [ Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Identify this locomotive? |
Is this one of the 20-inch gauge Coronado (Arizona Copper) engines? http://www2.nau.edu/~libei-p/scadb/imag ... locomotive |
|
| Author: | J.David [ Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Identify this locomotive? |
Dear Bob: No, I beleive that is HKP c/n873 now displayed at Prescott, AZ... J.David |
|
| Author: | Alexander D. Mitchell IV [ Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Identify this locomotive? |
I can confirm that it certainly matches the locomotive on display in the parking lot of the Sharlot Hall Museum in Prescott, although it looks a fair deal more presentable today. I can't confirm this is, indeed, the same loco, though. |
|
| Author: | bobyar2001 [ Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Sharlot Hall engine |
You'll have to join the Railcritters list to see this photo, but this is the engine I saw a couple of years ago at Prescott. It doesn't look the same to me as the one in the old photo. http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/Railcr ... w/32a1?b=1 |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|